At Fusion School we help pilots find the best way to fly safely or meet their aerobatic goals through SIV courses and Acro courses. SIV courses: it is recommended to use a harness with two reserves parachutes.
- Acro courses: it is mandatory to use an acro harness with two reserves parachutes.
- Equipment and emergency material inspection.
- Theoretical classes and instructional videos.
- Practical lessons on the ground through flight simulators.
- Practical lessons through radio-controlled maneuvers program.
- Two guided flights a day.
- Daily check of videos recorded during practical lessons.
- Shuttle to the takeoff area for flights that are included in the course.
- Rescue boat.
- Life vest.
- HD videos of all the flights (please remember to bring your own USB or SD card).
- Training plan to keep improving while flying safely after the course.
- FFS Diploma
- Medical and civil liability insurance.
- Trip to and accommodation in Turkey.
- Understand safety, use and control of your parachute through flight simulators.
- Manage risk and recover your paraglider through flight simulators.
- Control active piloting maneuvers, safety and descent techniques. (SIV Course).
- Initiation and advanced course for aerobatic maneuvers according to each pilot’s level. (ACRO Course)
This schedule could be modified due to weather conditions.