At Fusion School we help pilots find the best way to fly safely or meet their aerobatic goals through SIV courses and Acro courses. SIV courses: it is recommended to use a harness with two reserves parachutes.
- Acro courses: it is mandatory to use an acro harness with two reserves parachutes.
- Equipment and emergency material inspection.
- Theoretical classes and instructional videos.
- Practical lessons on the ground through flight simulators.
- Practical lessons through radio-controlled maneuvers program.
- Two guided flights a day.
- Daily check of videos recorded during practical lessons.
- Shuttle to the takeoff area for flights that are included in the course.
- Rescue boat.
- Life vest.
- HD videos of all the flights (please remember to bring your own USB or SD card).
- Training plan to keep improving while flying safely after the course.
- FFS Diploma
- Medical and civil liability insurance.
- Trip to and accommodation in Turkey.
- Understand safety, use and control of your parachute through flight simulators.
- Manage risk and recover your paraglider through flight simulators.
- Control active piloting maneuvers, safety and descent techniques. (SIV Course).
- Initiation and advanced course for aerobatic maneuvers according to each pilot’s level. (ACRO Course)
Equipment and emergency material inspection. Theoretical classes and instructional videos. Practical lessons on the ground through flight simulators.
Day 3 – Day 6
Two guided flights a day (morning). Free time to fly (rest of the day) Videos playback (evening).
Reserve day. Customized training plan to keep improving after the course. Delivery of Fusion School diplomas.
This schedule could be modified due to weather conditions.